Black Rose Aroma Reed Diffuser by Blaze On London
Our Aroma Reed Diffuser are the ultimate luxurious gift. These Diffusers effortlessly and continuously add an enveloping scent to any space. Each diffuser comes in their own display box, they make a fabulous go-to-gift.
Size : 50 ml
How To Get the Most Form Your Diffuser
How do reed diffusers work?
Each rattan reed contains about 20 'channels' that run the entire length of the reed. Much like 'mini straws', these channels grow up the oil into the top of the reeds. The scent is then naturally dispersed into the air through evaporation - leaving your surroundings smelling wonderful.
How often should I flip the reeds?
Whenever you notice the scene fading a bit or want an extra burst of fragrance. We would recommend turning your reeds once a week.
How often should I replace my reeds?
Replace reeds after they permanently stop diffusing. Over time, reeds can become clogged with dust. Before replacing, flip them. This usually starts the scenting process all over again. If this doesn't work, you reed are probably clogged with dust or overly saturated and in need of replacement.
What should I do if the bottle is not empty but the scent doesn't seem to be diffusing?
Flip the reeds over in the bottle exposing the 'wet' ends to the air. If the reeds have permanently stopped diffusing (due to clogging with dust for example) then simply replace with new reeds.
Can I reuse my reeds?
No. oNce the reeds have been used for a certain scent, you cannot use them for another scent. The recent that is absorbed into your reeds will mix with the new scent and could produce an undesirable combination.
How long do reed diffusers last?
There are many factors that contribute to how long the oil lasts. Fans, humidity, air conditioning, heating, closed doors, drafts, ext. However as a general guide, if used in appropriate conditions it can last you up to weeks.
Can I dilute the oil with water?
No. Oil and water do not mix. You'll end up with warped reeds and uneven wicking. If the scent throw is too strong simply remove a few of the reeds.
Volume & Dimensions
How to Use:
· Place the sticks that came with your reed diffuser into the bottle to absorb the essential oils.
· Flip sticks (not the flower) so that the 'dry' ends of the sticks are now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
· Place unsaturated (dry) end of the sticks into the bottle.
· Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space. Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and luxurious scent.
· If you notice that the fragrance intensity is weakening, just flip the reeds.
· Less sticks means less scent. So in small spaces like bathrooms, we highly recommend using fewer sticks.
· Always take care when placing on wooden surfaces because essential oils can leave marks.