Floral Scented Tea Lights
This range of Tea Lights is made with love by Dao in Northern Thailand. Each "flower" is nestled in self-contained "pot". When lit they fill the room with a soft petal fragrance. Bunch together for a bright, colourful "bouquet" or dot around the room to create a soft ambient light!
Tea Light Facts
- Ten tea lights per box
- Box may include rose, frangipani, orchid & lotus "flowers"
- Burns up to 6 hrs
- Floral scented
- Packaged in a lovely box with a recyclable view window.
Please note: Candles are handmade and colours may vary.
Candle Care & Safety
Candle safety is mostly about common sense. If you keep in mind that a candle is an open flame and take the proper precautions, then your candle burning experience will be pleasurable and safe.
- Keep candles away from drafts, so they burn evenly.
- By refrigerating your candles before use, they will burn more slowly.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, etc.
- Burn candles within a one-foot circle of safety.
- Keep candles free of anything flammable.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Be certain that curtains cannot be blown into the candle flame.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children or pets.
- Do not move a candle while it is burning or if the wax is still liquid.
- Burn candles on a flat, stable, heat-resistant surface.
To Remove Wax From:
- Fabric - scrape off the excess wax, run very hot water through the fabric.
- Carpet - place newspaper over wax and iron with a cool to warm iron.